For your reference, we present resources and other useful bits and pieces you might need to know.
- Exec: We are run by an elected executive committee; if you ever want to know anything about the society, these are the people to turn to.
- Constitution: This is the document that contains all of the rules for how the society is run. It’s important.
- Far Shores Wiki
- Discord: We also have one of those newfangled Discord servers, for text and voice chat.
- Mathemagician Town Generator: An insanely detailed town generator that can give you names, jobs and personalities for every single resident and the stock of every shop. It’s amazing.
- Wikipedia’s list of legendary creatures: Very useful if you’re looking for interesting monster ideas.
- DonJon’s RPG Tools: Generators for everything from maps to adventures, from NPC names to fractal worlds. Mostly D&D/Pathfinder stuff, but also includes Science Fiction and Weird Fiction sections.
- Roll20: A fantastic virtual tabletop with all kinds of cool features for long-distance gaming
If you know of any other great resources for your fellow role-players, drop us a line!