For your reference, we present resources and other useful bits and pieces you might need to know.
- Exec: We are run by an exec of seven people; if you ever want to know anything about the society, these are the people to turn to.
- Constitution: This is the document that contains all of the rules for how the society is run. It's important..
- Obsidian Arcana, Horizon and Far Shores Wikis: The main Live games of LURPS have their own wiki spaces, each with ridiculous amounts of backstory, lore, system rules, and other detail to get stuck into. Also check out the website for Vampires in Public!
- Mathemagician Town Generator: An insanely detailed town generator that can give you names, jobs and personalities for every single resident and the stock of every shop. It's amazing.
- Wikipedia's list of legendary creatures: Very useful if you're looking for interesting monster ideas.
- DonJon's RPG Tools: Generators for everything from maps to adventures, from NPC names to fractal worlds. Mostly D&D/Pathfinder stuff, but also includes Science Fiction and Weird Fiction sections.
- Roll20: A fantastic virtual tabletop with all kinds of cool features for long-distance gaming
If you know of any other great resources for your fellow role-players, drop us a line!